Memorable 3D ultrasound moments
4. One time during a 3D ultrasound the sonographer was showing the expecting couple a sonogram of their baby's toes. "One-two-three-four-five-si...? Wait, let's check again." said the sonographer. Not surprised by the sonogram, the mother countered, "Oh don't worry. All of my kids had six toes."
Tips for getting the best 3D ultrasound pictures.
1. Drink plenty of fluid on a regular basis. More fluid around the baby allows the ultrasound waves to distinguish your baby more clearly from all the surrounding tissue in your uterus.
2. Eat something right before your appointment. Eating something right before the sonogram scan will usually get your baby to be more active, giving better positions, and more entertaining 3D images.
3. If you are in the third trimester, or late in the second trimester, use the bathroom before your appointment. In addition to you being more comfortable, your baby will have more space.
4. Above all else, be happy and patient. Happy moms have happy babies.